This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website https://www.legal-boutiqueibiza.es, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you provide your contact details through the contact form.
When you provide us with your data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons who are not able to give consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Teresa Toscano Martín
1. Data controller.
Contact details of the person in charge:
Teresa Toscano Martín, with CIF: 30989971-R and address at: Calle Salvador Allende, nº 18 29620 Torremolinos Málaga. Email: info@ legal-boutiqueibiza.es
Teresa Toscano Martín, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter “we” or “us” or “our”).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying an individual. This would not include anonymised data, nor percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be included in the corresponding processing activities, owned by Teresa Toscano Martín.
We may process certain types of personal data on our website, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname.
- Contact details: email and telephone.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by telephone or by post, when:
- Request information about our services
- Contract the provision of our services
- Request a quote
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalisation of a contract between Teresa Toscano Martín and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to info@ legal-boutiqueibiza.es or by consulting the section on exercising rights below.
Below is a table in which you can see the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as what kind of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details you can send an email to info@ legal-boutiqueibiza.es
Legitimacy of treatment
To request information, please use the contact form
Consent of the data subject
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another purpose, provided that we notify you in advance so that you are aware of the lawful purpose of the processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period shall apply, insofar as applicable to this processing.
Teresa Toscano Martín does not authorise those under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (completion of web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending emails). Therefore, persons who provide personal data using these means formally state that they are over 14 years of age and Teresa Toscano Martin is exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
If your child under the age limit has provided personal information to Teresa Toscano Martín, please contact Teresa Toscano Martín in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Teresa Toscano Martín are intended for minors under 14 years of age, the means will be provided to obtain the authorisation of the minor’s parents or legal guardians.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Teresa Toscano Martín or email address info@ legal-boutiqueibiza.es, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Teresa Toscano Martín if she is using your personal data.
- To request their rectificationif they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten in respect thereof.
- To request the limitation of processingIn this case, the data will only be kept by Teresa Toscano Martín for the exercise or defence of claims.
- A oppose Teresa Toscano Martín will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, the data must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the data: in the event that you want your data to be processed by another firm, Teresa Toscano Martín will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You may use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your aforementioned rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Teresa Toscano Martín is treating your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding supervisory authority, which is the competent authority in Spain: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests will be dealt with within the legal deadline of one month. However, it may take longer than one month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Communication of data: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the course of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures in place to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers providing information technology and systems management services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and underwriters providing banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services
All processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will process it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow these service providers to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in order to comply with transparency requirements, you can request a list of the companies that provide services to us by emailing: info@ legal-boutiqueibiza.es
9. Data Security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we restrict access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know that data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of security as regulated in Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.