Residence in Spain
lawyers and legal advisors specialised in foreigners
Our lawyers and legal advisors specialised in foreigners will help you with the legal process for you to obtain residency in Spain. There are different ways to proceed, depending on whether the client is:
- From the European Union (the application for residence as a citizen of the European Union is processed at the national police station and the requirements are not very strict).
- From outside the European Union (the application for residence is processed in the offices of foreigners and the requirements are tougher). Depending on the case, the required documentation varies, as well as the way to apply for residence.
- o Residence due to social roots
- or work
- o Non-profit residence
- o Residence for employment/self-employed work
- o Family reunification residence