1. Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identification details are set out below. The present Internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data are as follows
Teresa Toscano Martín
Calle Salvador Allende, nº 18 29620 Torremolinos Málaga
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she intends to use the Portal, as the Portal and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to customers of Teresa Toscano Martín, may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before starting the provision of the corresponding service.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its contents are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Teresa Toscano Martín is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, it is expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express prior authorization.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Teresa Toscano Martín, either by industrial or intellectual property, without being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Teresa Toscano Martin are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the website of Teresa Toscano Martín for informational or promotional purposes (agreements), with their consent. These owners can request the modification or elimination of the information that belongs to them, contacting to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User agrees to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to Teresa Toscano Martin or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to property or interests ofTeresa Toscano Martin or third parties or otherwise overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) Teresa Toscano Martin or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents except as authorized by law or expressly consented by Teresa Toscano Martín or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights where appropriate.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse the totality or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as of the databases that Teresa Toscano Martín makes available to the Users.
3.3 Entering links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignorance of these conditions shall not prevent the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to exploit the reputation of the brand and prestige of Teresa Toscano Martín or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Teresa Toscano Martín, its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case, it will be expressed in the page where the link is located that Teresa Toscano Martín has given its consent for the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- It is forbidden the use of any word mark, graphic or mixed or any other distinctive sign of Teresa Toscano Martin within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Teresa Toscano Martin and provided that it is allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner set out in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third party content that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Teresa Toscano Martín subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of Teresa Toscano Martín in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
4. Exclusion of liability
Teresa Toscano Martin is not responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions that have as sole basis the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of Teresa Toscano Martin to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Teresa Toscano Martin is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
The access to the Portal requires services and supplies of third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Teresa Toscano Martin Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the Portal service.
Teresa Toscano Martin is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the user that are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
4.4 Content and services linked through the Portal
The service of access to the Portal includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Teresa Toscano Martin acts as a provider of intermediary services in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content may notify Teresa Toscano Martin in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or holders of the same ones, neither the recommendation, promotion or identification of Teresa Toscano Martín with the manifestations, contents or provided services.
Teresa Toscano Martín does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to Teresa Toscano Martín.
5. Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to find out how we use your personal data.
6. Reporting of activities of an illegal and inappropriate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality may contact Teresa Toscano Martin indicating the following points:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
- It must also provide the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicator;
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Teresa Toscano Martín of the communication foreseen in this clause will not suppose, according to the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
It must also provide the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicator.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means permitted by law. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Teresa Toscano Martin reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented.
In addition, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Networking
Teresa Toscano Martin is present in various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it should be noted that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which, Teresa Toscano Martin does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its ends by Spanish law. Whenever the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as the jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may apply.